Suggestion

Simple

Got a couple suggestion in mind that maybe worth to take a look at.

Guild Skills
reduce the guild skills cooldown a lilttle bit, most of the skills have 5 hours cooldown, maybe tune down like 1 hour cooldown, for some skills that might come in handy.

gs.jpg

Guild Quest
reduce the guild quest interval cooldown between quest, half of the default cooldown..as for default it has 10 minutes cooldown before can take the new guild quest.

Guild Wage
the Guild Wage is unavailable as for now, its function is good and drive guild members to do more contribution to the guild

1648036951267.png

Teleport [Baloon]
additional teleport / baloon option to the cities that doesnt have the baloon, for example from Grana to Duvencrune and Odraxxia, or from Altinova to Duvencrune, Duvencrune to Odraxxia. also the griffin from velia to illya island back n forth.

Monster
as we all know after the last monster reworks, most of the monster become too little to tanky, taking more time to clear it up and deal more damage, it just felt bit more grindy..it just noticeable that less player grinding/farming mobs these days, and some of the players just grind on the weekend because of the higher rate, the central market having less items than before, mostly accessory..and for the no many really do and kill the world boss...they are just tanky, and deal more dmg..i really dont mind with dying to world boss but it just taking more time like 20mins+ or so just to kill one world boss, players dont really go and help to kill the world boss when some others calling for help..it just take too much time, im not saying that we should have 1 hit dead monster but maybe like 30% or 50% stats of the current one or 25% ~ 35% cuts of the monster dp..or maybe just like before...it was not too hard but not too easy too..therefore player do really enjoy the perks of not too grindy but also not too easy..it still takes time to make progress and complete the gear before.

i not really good with words and english in 1st place, some of the words might just messy, but i really hope this will taking into consideration...i know the admin 1 man army taking care of the server and all the stuff that players threw at him, it is a real hardwork and i just hope all the best for the server, it is more like a place to hanging out with friends n ppls..really glad for all the hardwork that admin put in into server.

Last edited:

TyBoo

As much as we hate it the monster stats had a big impact.

I strongly agree with this.

Serene

I completely agree!!:coffee:
especially on the "air balloon teleport".

Last edited:
Top Bottom