Trade Items Price Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylish

Recently I started with the jewelry trade crate at calpheon and somehow the price still has not changed even tho it appears the correct number, when you finish the craft and get the final product it has the old price

1660783767398.png1660783794803.png

Attachments

• 1660783718630.png
    1660783718630.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 2

stylish

the sale price is increased, not the price of the crate itself
the sale price has nothing to do with the base price of a trade item, im talking about the base price, when I finish creating the jewelry create it has the old base price instead of the new base price ones

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
the sale price has nothing to do with the base price of a trade item, im talking about the base price, when I finish creating the jewelry create it has the old base price instead of the new base price ones
what new prices? I do not understand what you're saying. in this version, the price of the item is what it is, it will be so.

stylish

I tried to craft the jewelry crate in another city (i tried in Heidel) to see if its only calpheon bugged, but in heidel happens the same
it should be 340.254 silver price for the jewelry crate this might happen to other trade items please take a look

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to craft the jewelry crate in another city (i tried in Heidel) to see if its only calpheon bugged, but in heidel happens the same
it should be 340.254 silver price for the jewelry crate this might happen to other trade items please take a look
there are two items in the database with the old price and with the new price. apparently they updated it, I didn't see it. expect a fix. but the fix will only be for new items.

stylish

there are two items in the database with the old price and with the new price. apparently they updated it, I didn't see it. expect a fix. but the fix will only be for new items.

yeah i know that the new price only it will be for the new crafted trade items thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom