[Suggestion] Receiving 83 bil guild funds is way too much and it will kill the server

jameeldark2012

I'm basically a new player I have joined the GM's guild yesterday, i loved the server and all but some of the rates are too extreme, for example when the x10 rates event is active, it almost guarantees rare drops which in turn increases the supply for these items and the demand for these items simply cannot keep up with the supply, therebefore the items become worthless. Also today suddenly I receive a mail receiving 83 bil !!! out of nowhere I know i should act happy instead but receiving such a huge amount of silver like this everyday ! means i can skip enhancing my gear ! i can skip grinding for a t9 and simply snipe a dream horse , I can skip the whole game ! yes I can PVP but sometimes I wanna grind? 83 bil is way too much and if this keeps up i think people will get bored and quit because they would have nothing to do IMHO.
(btw i bought random stuff with the 83 bil then deleted those)
Cheers.

TyBoo

It's not everyday, its a weekly payout i send to all guild players due to the fact that you cant contest spot in my guild.
any other player outside of the guild can make easily 10-15b solo in 1 hour.
fair enough if you dont like the silver from the weekly guild payout you're not forced to claim.
the sole purpose of the guild is to protect new players like you from guild wars while also providing full guild buffs plus a rather small incentive to help you catch up to older players.
Ta

Simple

it basically u got early support since Tyboo taking care of the new player necessity and needs to help them progress within the game...like its a good thing that someone willing to help u to begin with, unlike other players that play before that kind of thine even exist...ppls dont get bored just because they got 83b out of blue...but funny enough someone join the early support GM guild decline the support.
but yea its also a good thing that some new players wanna progress the game without any help...that not something u see everyday.

wanghaoliang30

The game will graduate in 1-2 months at most, and there will be no content update after it can only become boring and finally change to other games

Top Bottom