SD party don't work

danglociii

Me and my friend was grinding at Turo ( Tunkuta ) , but the SD don't work , we tried to config , set min- max price , set green > blue > yellow... , leave pt , drop reset , ....
but don;t work at all

unknown.png

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
Me and my friend was grinding at Turo ( Tunkuta ) , but the SD don't work , we tried to config , set min- max price , set green > blue > yellow... , leave pt , drop reset , ....
but don;t work at all

View attachment 453
turo Party spot (on party spots, sd is not active), at party spots, and so each player gets the same loot as the leader

Leo

turo Party spot (on party spots, sd is not active), at party spots, and so each player gets the same loot as the leader
u said that member(s) can have same loot as the leader, so will the range of party member affected that? or need at least 2/3 of range point to have loot (range point look like the wifi icon)

Manologia

Sd works only... on single spots. If there is a party spot recommended for 2 people the loot will be just and only distributet between 2 men dealing the most of damage, if u want sd working then u need to get into a spot that is not "party of" recommended

Top Bottom