Pvp bugs

Crisiis

No offence but the reason I started the game again is because the pvp is fixed my friend told me its fixed. yes some issiues get fixed like superarmor warrior Qblack bla bla BUT. there is a still problem about things LIKE... when u Knock someone we shouldn't hit any CC except kd grap downsmash but at this server ppl get any CC at ground i mean when get Knock Down and our combo its breaking bcuz of 2cc limit. is there any working about it no offence but im playing this game only for PvP especially 1v1 and i know this game pvp its broken but not like this.

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
No offence but the reason I started the game again is because the pvp is fixed my friend told me its fixed. yes some issiues get fixed like superarmor warrior Qblack bla bla BUT. there is a still problem about things LIKE... when u Knock someone we shouldn't hit any CC except kd grap downsmash but at this server ppl get any CC at ground i mean when get Knock Down and our combo its breaking bcuz of 2cc limit. is there any working about it no offence but im playing this game only for PvP especially 1v1 and i know this game pvp its broken but not like this.
your words will not help me in any way, write specifically how what should work, then I will fix it

winxel

It has to be like this. Some CC's are not supposed to be applied when knocking a person down. Only knockdown/bound, grapple and floating can be thrown to anyone who falls down. In the current situation, we are faced with the following problem. In order to deal extra damage to the person you knocked down, we fill all CC resistances due to the charging abilities we throw, and it immediately gets up and becomes inapplicable for other CCs. This is the biggest thing. And second one its a sometimes we got CC at same time like both ppl grapple each other at same moment and fall down at sametime we play with 50ms lower then I play Mena bdo server it was around 80-110ms around but i never seen any momen like this i cant explain how doing this but yes like that

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
It has to be like this. Some CC's are not supposed to be applied when knocking a person down. Only knockdown/bound, grapple and floating can be thrown to anyone who falls down. In the current situation, we are faced with the following problem. In order to deal extra damage to the person you knocked down, we fill all CC resistances due to the charging abilities we throw, and it immediately gets up and becomes inapplicable for other CCs. This is the biggest thing. And second one its a sometimes we got CC at same time like both ppl grapple each other at same moment and fall down at sametime we play with 50ms lower then I play Mena bdo server it was around 80-110ms around but i never seen any momen like this i cant explain how doing this but yes like that
that's what is now on the official server, I did it on how it works for us. if any specific points do not match, write clearly and clearly what is wrong.

winxel

These are not supposed to hold while knocked on the ground stuns/stiffness/freeze knockback. Its seems got stun on the ground should not be like this maybe bcuz of mobs don't know exactly. If you can try this on a player it will be more consistent

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
These are not supposed to hold while knocked on the ground stuns/stiffness/freeze knockback. Its seems got stun on the ground should not be like this maybe bcuz of mobs don't know exactly. If you can try this on a player it will be more consistent
they specifically made these monsters like players to hone combos and the concept of ss mechanics. read them patch notes

Additions and improvements
character
● The test monsters placed in the free arena have been changed to character types.
- A UI for CC count has been added so that you can practice PvP combos on test monsters.

mohmd121

I think it is better to leave it as it is, but to weaken a character at the expense of others, this is a mistake

Top Bottom