Ninja Skills - Awakening

stylish

The next skills lack damage on PVP, AP: 303, 305 DP: 393, basically what happens is that the dmg of the skills somehow deals less more damage, feels like I have 200 ap

ID: 2113
Bloodthirst: Katana Shower IV
KR name: 살 : 검강 폭우 IV
icon
Skill
Class: Ninja
Also, the Core Skill doesn't work properly
1638033182675.png

ID: 2094
Drastic Measure III
KR name: 일도양단 III
icon
Skill

ID: 2119
Serpent Ascension III
KR name: 이룡등공 III
icon
Skill

ID: 965
Ninjutsu: Shadow Stomp IV
KR name: 인술 : 그림자 밟기 IV
icon
Skill
Class: Kunoichi, Ninja

ID: 2103
Flow: Execution
KR name: 흐름 : 사형 집행
icon
Skill

ID: 2812
Illusion of Restraint
KR name: 속박의 허상
icon
Skill

ID: 1700
Beheading the Dead III
KR name: 망자 참수 III
icon
Skill

ID: 1681
Ninjutsu: Blade Spin
KR name: 인술 : 회전 칼날
icon
Skill

ID: 1658
Ninjutsu: Black Moonlight V
KR name: 인술 : 검은 달빛 V
icon
Skill

THE FOLLOWING SKILLS DOSENT APPLY THE INVINCIBLE (IFRAME) MODE PROPERLY
ID: 1684
Ninja Step III
KR name: 닌자 보법 III
icon
Skill

ID: 920
Ghost Step III
KR name: 도깨비 걸음 III
icon
Skill

ID: 2096
Silent Charge
KR name: 소리없는 약진
icon
Skill

I REALLY ENJOY THE CLASS FOR PVP SINCE IS MY MAIN FOR OVER 4 YEARS, SADLY I CAN'T AND I DON'T REALLY PLAY ANOTHER CLASS (CUZ I DON'T KNOW TO PLAY ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES NINJA AWAKENING HAHAHA) HOPEFULLY WE GET IT FIXED AND CAN HAVE SOME FUN DUELING !!

Fleck

also i think iframe doesnt work here, we still getting CCed and taking damage.

Fleck

what kind of iframe explain in more detail
After using several classes, when I use a skill that has an iframe, i still get damage and cc from monsters or other players. For example, as explained above by stylish about ninja, teleport from witch and wizard and shakeoff from berserker. Looks like other classes also have the same problem with their iframe skills.

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
After using several classes, when I use a skill that has an iframe, i still get damage and cc from monsters or other players. For example, as explained above by stylish about ninja, teleport from witch and wizard and shakeoff from berserker. Looks like other classes also have the same problem with their iframe skills.
just checked, if the red icon of intactness then the monster will not be able to do СС, it comes out immun. MB does ping affect it?

Fleck

just checked, if the red icon of intactness then the monster will not be able to do СС, it comes out immun. MB does ping affect it?
Of course the ping affects it, but even if you don't lag and you are in the iframe, you still get damage and cc, other examples like V (Emergency Escape), V has an iframe, but you still get damage and cc.

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
Of course the ping affects it, but even if you don't lag and you are in the iframe, you still get damage and cc, other examples like V (Emergency Escape), V has an iframe, but you still get damage and cc.
how long have you checked it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom