Central Market Autosell Feature

Thirsty

Bring back autosell for all things on cm, so most lifeskilling things can be sold again :'(

lambo

i didn't know it got removed but i think we need price adjusting algorithm like in retail.

Simple

the central market fluctuation was removed here after the new CM system, and the thing i can probably thing about it that it will be bad for some items and the prices, being manipulating and or some sort...and it would be kinda hard for some players probably...for example, high end items that has high demand, the price will be skyrocket and yea

lambo

the central market fluctuation was removed here after the new CM system, and the thing i can probably thing about it that it will be bad for some items and the prices, being manipulating and or some sort...and it would be kinda hard for some players probably...for example, high end items that has high demand, the price will be skyrocket and yea
you kinda right about manipulation but we need adjustable prices or Proper needs to change prices by him self which doesnt make much sense its better to build system and let it drive

Top Bottom