[CC Mechanics]

Chills

Secondary CC's do not land on targets after applying a primary CC
Example: (Maehwa) after the skill Moon Rise knocks down i can not use any other CC's while target is in downed state while keeping CC limit in mind.
I am assuming this issue is present in all class i have tested with ninja and this is a issue on that class as well please look into when you have time thank you.

Millions

Is this CC Counter Global or counted for each Player adding CC on you? Cause if its Global it does not work at all. Chain CC till dead is the norm in RBF right now.

Chills

@stylish i already understand how cc's work also (If it is true that resistances doesn't work it wouldn't matter) secondly speaking from 1v1's today there was 0 chance of proccing a Down smash after one KD also no very rare chance of getting a float after a stiffen or stun.

TheEves

The linked video explains it perfectly there is not much to it
there is cc counter the limit is 2 CC's if it passes u can't cc any more and the grounded person rise and fight back
but in melissia only 1 CC applies not 2 which does not make any since all what we ask for is to change what ever mechaninics server works with
to let 2nd cc apply thank you

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
The linked video explains it perfectly there is not much to it
there is cc counter the limit is 2 CC's if it passes u can't cc any more and the grounded person rise and fight back
but in melissia only 1 CC applies not 2 which does not make any since all what we ask for is to change what ever mechaninics server works with
to let 2nd cc apply thank you
lol we have the same counter, you can also change 2 ss and 3 ss, depending on what kind of control is going on, the capture gives +1 point, you can make 1 more capture and there will be 2 points, and then immunity will appear for 5 seconds. what are you speaking about?

Chills

lol we have the same counter, you can also change 2 ss and 3 ss, depending on what kind of control is going on, the capture gives +1 point, you can make 1 more capture and there will be 2 points, and then immunity will appear for 5 seconds. what are you speaking about?
Ill make a recording today the cc limits aren't working properly, If they were ninjas would not be able to get multiple hard cc's Grab->KD->Grab, I have been pvping in this game for way to long to not notice the issues with CC extensions on this server.

Top Bottom