All Sea Monsters are impossible to kill. No damage to them. Ship cannons don't even hit them.

Sandman

All Sea Monsters are bugged, they can't be hit with ship cannons or anything else.

Uni0

Same happend to me when using Improved Epheria Frigate. The cannons dont do any damage to the mobs.

September

I can confirm the issue. My Epheria Caravel has the same problem. I can Ram small monsters but not large monsters. Also, none of the cannon shots register any hits.

Seems like only some types of ships are having issues with hit registration. For example: Volante is fine (confirmed in Server chat, DarkHeart has one) but Caravel seems to be bugged.

Addition: I killed a bunch of small and large monsters with my matchlocks. That probably means the mobs themselves are fine. I think the ships are bugged out.

Last edited:

Simple

yep...Tier 3 (Improved Sailboat/Improved Frigate) and Tier 4 (Epheria Caravel / Epheria Galleass) ships did not have damage registered on sea monster but the cannon balls do hit the target.

Manologia

To deal damage u have to have cannons even base grade equipped to your ship. That's melissia mechanic here.

Top Bottom