Adventure Log Bug Tracker

Thirsty

Hello everyone, shown below are the current bugs in the Adventure Logs that currently make players unable to continue further progress in the individual Adventure Logs. I'll be updating these as things get fixed and as I find more bugs down the line in the later books of the logs. Cheers!

1. Bartali Log:
    Book 8:
    February 23: Need to hit scarecrow right now with ranger E here near Cron Castle:
    2021-11-10_29837629.JPG

Current Bartali Breakpoint:

Book 10:
    May 6: Need to make sure that https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/782/2/ (Creatures of Mediah page in bartali) Will complete when you get to that page if you already did the knowledge beforehand
    May 24: Equiping TRI asula accessory doesn't work,this is the related quest for it: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/782/4/ ALSO using the old method and talking to Ekta https://bdocodex.com/us/npc/44101/ doesn't show the option to show TRI asula necklace/accessory

Potential issues that can be fixed before we get to that book:
    -Need to make sure that https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/801/4/ (Valencia Merchant knowledge page in bartali) WIll complete when at that page if you already unlocked knowledge beforehand.

2. Herald's Journal:
    General Issue: Valks Enhancement Chance Limit is not applied (when +1 is in effect, we should be able to add +11 fs using valks instead of+10, and so on until +3 = +13fs total from valks)

Book 4:
    Chapter 5: Rubin Missing, see Simple's reply below.

3. Deve's Journal:
    General issue: Showing the collected items does not complete any of the pages in the book.

4. Pavino Greko's Collection:
    Fully fixed, completely doable! :D
    Issues:Book 3 Chapter 3 will not complete if you already finished the knowledge before getting to that page of the journal.

5. Alustin's Alchemy Journal:
    Turning in materials does not finish the journal according to Sprzyku/Plus

6. Dorim Mogrim's Secret Journal:
    The Journal can be completed, but the 24hr drop rate buffs from completing the different pages is not applied.

7. Book of Margahan
    Altar of Agris NPC is missing.

Last edited:

Millions

Fughar’s Adventure Log Book 1: Chapter 3 – Calpheon City Knowledge

Upper Class of Calpheon - Lieber Rousseau (Calpheon Imperial Auction House Manager)

NPC is missing

Simple

April 9: Find 3 Blue/Yellow/Red-gem Studded Ornaments in 3 Hidden Caves (Arrange them in a line: Red – Yellow – Blue)
BDO Bartali Adventure Log Ornament Order

not working FIXED

Last edited:

Thirsty

Updated! Missing recipe for blue/yellow/red studded ornaments for Bartali book 9, April 9 added as well. Pavino Greko's journal is now also fully doable. Cheers!

Thirsty

Updated with potential bugs in bartali book 10 and book 14 that are of the same type as the current bug in pavino greko book 3 chapter 3 reported by Simple

Simple

Herald Journal​

Rubin did not show up on the other side of the bridge after 30 sec
Rubin

time = 11:54

source : Herald Journal

Caphras’ Log: Book 2.4 | In the Flood of Knowledge​

Knowledge: Valencia (Great Desert)​

This knowledge category is fairly easy, but there is some travel that will take time. Just talk to different NPCs, mostly Node Managers.

Goal Tips:

Press H key to view Knowledge
Topography > Valencia > Valencia (Great Desert)

( does not recognize all the knowledge that has been obtain )

Knowledge: Valencia City Expedition Log​

Goal Tips:

Press H key to view Knowledge
Adventure Journal > Valencia Journal > Valencia City Expedition Log

source : Caphras Journal

Pavino Greko​

Book 3​

Chapter 3​

Complete all 26 Knowledge topics in the Exploration I category.

press H key > Academics > Exploration I.

but if u do the Exploration I after open the chapter 3, it can complete after u get all the Exploration I knowledge....
it just happen that i complete the Exploration I 1st before doing the Pavino Greko Book 3, Chapter 3

Simple

Book of Margahan 1

can be fully completed...althouh we already have 50k Agris Fever to begin with from the start..i havent try book 2 because i have not claimed n complete the chapter 5 from book 1 for the reason i dont think it will gives the buff item drop amount as it should.
agris.jpg

Thirsty

The adventure logs are supposed to raise agris to 75k with book 1, and 100k with the completion of book 2

Top Bottom