Search results

1. Manologia

ANYone online but no pearl?

Are there anymore people playing this server through same router for WIfi?
  2. Manologia

Few QOL

Such a Rude reply, Seems like u're ideas are brought together from the other servers as stated in the prev reply. As melissia stated in day one it's not going to be any custom server but the server which relate on gameplay enjoyment. From your suggestion i see you've been already on at least 3x...
  3. Manologia

active pet count and dropped items

I'll be checking it on the current x20 if it will be activated, as first time we also did that SD in Sycraia abyssal zone and was horrible.
  4. Manologia

active pet count and dropped items

The old Autosell from CM was the thing that I'm currently really missing, maybe central market has been empty most of the time but looking at it now, there are items noone want to buy anyway as people don't have liquid silver for it. autosell at least gave u the opportunity to make money that...
  5. Manologia

SD party don't work

Sd works only... on single spots. If there is a party spot recommended for 2 people the loot will be just and only distributet between 2 men dealing the most of damage, if u want sd working then u need to get into a spot that is not "party of" recommended
  6. Manologia

Helix elixir recipe not working

I'm doing this in alchemy table of course, its just what it says when fail
  7. Manologia

Helix elixir recipe not working

While trying to make it the ~Cooking has failed~ appear and recipe can't be processed.
  8. Manologia

Relic Scroll

Similar thing happened to me on pila Fe scrolls. 1st boss defeated, 2nd one don't spawn just the minions which become grey afterwards. After forfeiting the black spirit quest i couldn't even join other party as it was saying "cannot join the party while summoning monster"
  9. Manologia

Campsite bug

Looks like new player first time tent. So from beginning. You bought camp but registering it for a first time. In your inventory there is an orange campsite tool. Click it first Rmb to register. Next step is to click on the mount "tent" icon left top corner and click assemble or so. While it...
  10. Manologia

Beast Draught cant use blue elixirs

Verdure draughts has same problem with 1:3 ratio.
  11. Manologia

Quest "A Poacher's Suggestion" is bugged

Admins have posted in notices that quest has been fixed, have u tried after todays maintenance?
  12. Manologia

Illebab's Essence

Currently we probably all agree that lack of this certain item working as intended is huge problem;) Can we get recipes that use this mass production item working so we can spend less time afk processing and more time enjoying the gameplay?;) Thank you in advance.
  13. Manologia

Shai Gather Around skill problems.

Hi, I've noticed that Shai Skill gather around is not working as it meant to be. 1st of All, monsters(sheeps wolfes etc) being in area of skill are not killed (usually 45% of them die, sometimes 60) 2nd Skill is intended to pull monsters towards Shai character after use.
  14. Manologia

All Sea Monsters are impossible to kill. No damage to them. Ship cannons don't even hit them.

To deal damage u have to have cannons even base grade equipped to your ship. That's melissia mechanic here.
  15. Manologia

Can Marni Stone be added?

There is marni stone for sycraia Zone already. just lower sycraia doesn't have one if I'm right
  16. Manologia

Winter season quest bug

As thread, 2nd quest in the chain asking to dairy fresh milk doesn't update to be handed over to Morco. Daired cow around 3xtimes succesfully and quest hasn't been partially completed at this stage. Also Npc morco won't take milk to proceed with next quest in the chain.
Top Bottom