Possibility of some additions to the server

caique005

Today we have a server where practically all the silver is generated by grinding in pt sd which at no time could I say that it is a bad mechanism, on the contrary it is an excellent way to gather players and make bdo less lonely but I believe that the implementation of this made it playable only for solo lifeskillers and those who like to kill mobs in a group, which does not please everyone who can see the server as a possibility to dedicate their time, so believing in this portion that gives up the game after realizing that grinding is mostly in party because it is effective, I think that a way to farm silver should be created for people who want to play solo, also realizing that today the server has an inflation of items on the world market that practically nothing is sold with exorbitantly high values and lack of buff items for those who are grinding on the server I think that in the long run this will cause problems so I leave here the suggestion for the team to enter the game check the situation look at the world market see the real situation of the server and play as a player this will do all the difference. observation this is not touching the people who like lifeskill, because my friends and I hate having to do lifeskill but in order to continue on the server we are making this effort since practically no lifeskill items are found in the market where there are already items that have more than 30, 40, 50k pre-purchase.

Top Bottom