Search results

1. lundski

Maehwa Skill ''Not Fixed''

S+E dosnt work for me allso Flow Tip of the iceberg and Frostpillars dose no damage in PVP :( i tryed unlearning ( resetting my skill-tree ) and still dosnt work
  2. lundski

Maehwa Skill ''Not Fixed''

So the patch notes 26/11/2021 claimed that https://bdocodex.com/us/skill/6461/ ( maehwa skill ) was fixed. its not fixed. - Allso most of the maehwa's Skill-addons are broken. ( does not apply ) - Alot of the Maehwa's skills (PVP-Damage) Dosnt work. some skills legit have 0 PVP damage...
  3. lundski

Guild Rank Advisor

So the Rank Advisor is not working. Cant kick ppl. Cant make give out officer role. Cant Remove Wars. Cant Type anything in Saying of the Day. Cant add Guild Skills. Cant Edit Allowence on officers. -------------------------- Working. Inviting players. Take guild missions Finish Guild missions
  4. lundski

Not Able to extract costumes for crons that i just bought on MP

what about just removing the free outfit then? allso i just bought a outfit for my horse thinking '' Lets get some more horse EXP '' and waow cant open it. Big Sadge. ( DONT buy the Blitzen Horse Gear Set ) cant open it
  5. lundski

[Game] add +17

450+17=467
  6. lundski

Not Able to extract costumes for crons that i just bought on MP

so i just bought 10 Costumes on Marketplace and 2 of them i cant even open. and then there was 2 outfits that i cant extract for crons. - Cant open the boxes called: [Maehwa] Rakshande Premium Set] [Maehwa] Glorious Shudad Premium Set] - i assume the other outfits that i bought is...
Top Bottom