Recent content by VeteranLyfe

1. V

Vell

Hello can we get another spawn of Vell during the week for those who are in a different time-zones, like for example United States. Only because the only one that spawns for me example is 4am. Not gonna wake up just for Vell chance haha.
  2. V

Trade crates

Not sure if this has been addressed but it seems trade crates make you crash when you move them to your inventory.
  3. V

Increase teleport

Hello there if anyone wants to dicuss this. Wondering if Admin can increase the teleport locations for the Premium settings. Any thoughts?
  4. V

Barter

Hello I have noticed as of recently the barter trades have been bugging out. Sometimes you can only barter one time with like a barter of 6 so its 5/6. I know this has happened to a few others. I am not sure if there is a fix to this like relogging or something like that. If you can check it out...
  5. V

Hotspots

Admin I think hot spots might be bugged after fishing a few of them they all disappear I been traveling around for like 10 minutes and none showed up after my last spot. Even the ones at Velia wharf harbor disappeared.
  6. V

Contribution Points

maybe not 2k but at lease bump it up to 800 or 1k. That be plenty.
  7. V

Trade

Does the affinity game effect trade managers?? I have two at maxed affinity one at Calpheon and one at Altinova. I have noticed that it doesn't give a higher trade for when doing the buff thing.
  8. V

Relic Scroll

ahh yeah pila is fine but its in regards to the Relic scrolls.
  9. V

Relic Scroll

Hello I noticed the other day that the bosses on Relic scrolls are bugged. I defeated the first boss but it didn't spawn the actual boss just a hp bar. Then I got the second spawn and I couldn't defeat it.
  10. V

Cotton

Okay thanks Adm
  11. V

Cotton

This is the item description of the mass of pure magic.
  12. V

Cotton

Hello so after the patch I have noticed a huge spike in mass of pure magic increase while gathering cotton. Not sure if this is intended or not.
  13. V

Hash Functional

Hello I am having issues with the cook outfit and the Karki Suit functional sets. I am not getting the bonus set. I have bought both the chefs hat and the regular cook one, and the Karki suit doesn't have the boots just the top and hat.
  14. V

Home Points

Hello there is a way we can get more Home Point warps? I mean 1 is cool but sometimes I wanna use multiple for grind spots for life skills. Like one for sailies at Port Epheria, Dig spot, AFK horse spots.
  15. V

Celestial Horn

Hello any plans to release the Celestial horn to call mount?
Top Bottom