The server is dying?

UnitySymbol

what happen to the server?, is slowly diying, the people is going to another servers, i hope proper can do something the server is very good, but when you reach the max gs is very bored, because, we don't have node wars or hadum, or anything else to do, other servers and nop i don't say the server name, have 2 servers the regular one and other for hadum and nodes, this server have a lot of things to do, i hope proper can lear something about this server and improve this one, i don't want what this server die.

i have a couple of suggestions

other server are using the fughar NPC to exchange, blackstones, scrolls and other things, the principal utility is change scrolls (five of them) to reward bundle is usefull to avoid the tedious and repetitive doing the scrolls for memorys

i know is complicated in this moment, but we need a other server for hadum/node wars or at least change a certain area of monsters to hadum monster (not the system whe you active the agris fever)

free energy, starter gear for newbies players, some server give the knowledge abaut map (unlock all map) and teh starter gear is for a month they give a 650 gs free temporaly gear you can give a diferent gear like 500gs or something like that

Repair important things and mechanics what the people use

the monster respawn is terrible, i know is "retail system" but the problem is... for exaple star's end when you kill all monster in one rotation the monster take a lot of time to respawn, and not all respawn correctly

more world bosses and maybe a custom one, the timer for the bosses is ok but maybe we need more bosses for the people wht is not living in europe

and for the moment is all what i have to say, i hope proper can see this and improve the server, because a better server attract more people and you can obtain more money to pay the server manteniance and all things related.

Thanks.

Top Bottom