Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
Dear players,

Happy New Year and upcoming holidays!

May the Year of the Tiger bring a sea of vivid impressions and an ocean of great mood!
Be loved and healthy, treat the people around you with understanding and respect, strive forward and only forward.
Happiness, well-being and fulfillment of the most cherished desires. Hooray!

On these holidays, themed events are held in our projects - come and enjoy the festive atmosphere:

A special event calendar where you can get a horse (Doom)
Event with a Christmas tree, dress it up and it will progress, you will also receive rewards!
Added Decorations and New Year's music accompaniment
Rates - x30

Relax, recharge with positive energy and accumulate strength for the great things to come!

We have many plans for 2022, first of all we will put an end to the pvp formula, since we already have it! and we just need to implement all this, of course, a new update of content and classes, play and enjoy!

Happy New Year!

With love,
Mr. Proper​

Last edited:
Dear players

Happy New Year and upcoming holidays!

Thank you all for playing on our server, we went through a lot this year. Client change, many mistakes. But, despite this, you still remain active players! Thanks for your contribution to the development of the server! Hope you enjoy the upcoming gifts.

I have been a community manager on the server for half a year already, I am very pleased to communicate with you, to listen to your suggestions! I appreciate your efforts to help the server and will always listen to you and help you as much as possible. However, there were conflicts ... I am sincerely sorry if I inadvertently offended you. Therefore, I hope in the new year everything will work out for you and together we can make the server better!

Happy New Year!

With love,
Belphegor

new-year-2022-free-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom