active pet count and dropped items

BlackWolf07

Can active pet count be increased?
And
The drop rates are very nice, but a lot of dropped items do not work. There is no one to sell in the market. There is no one to sell them. There should be a way to evaluate them. There can be a way to sell them for npc for 1 out of 4 because most of the time the grind gathering is completely in vain, their evaluation will motivate the players.
I hope my opinion will be considered or if anyone has better ideas, thanks in advance

Dwarf

just use the party bag, and you and your partner will be pleased

Manologia

The old Autosell from CM was the thing that I'm currently really missing, maybe central market has been empty most of the time but looking at it now, there are items noone want to buy anyway as people don't have liquid silver for it. autosell at least gave u the opportunity to make money that can be spent on the items sitting there. I've been trying already special deals with my old friend but 30% value that u get is ridiculously low for price of the items.

Melissia Games[ADM]

Administrator
Staff member
The old Autosell from CM was the thing that I'm currently really missing, maybe central market has been empty most of the time but looking at it now, there are items noone want to buy anyway as people don't have liquid silver for it. autosell at least gave u the opportunity to make money that can be spent on the items sitting there. I've been trying already special deals with my old friend but 30% value that u get is ridiculously low for price of the items.
forget about this feature. it has been removed and will not be returned.

TyBoo

It`s 50% with premium.
Nevertheless, just a quick reminder that SD was taken down by pearl abyss , just because it was a very good way to earn quick silver.(even though it was set to 15% , while we have it at 30% )
Acharnes worked a lot on this to make it work again so people can still earn money. A few days ago someone posted on discord how he made 80B in sycaria in 2.5 hours. Perhaps this too should be taken down?

Manologia

It`s 50% with premium.
Nevertheless, just a quick reminder that SD was taken down by pearl abyss , just because it was a very good way to earn quick silver.(even though it was set to 15% , while we have it at 30% )
Acharnes worked a lot on this to make it work again so people can still earn money. A few days ago someone posted on discord how he made 80B in sycaria in 2.5 hours. Perhaps this too should be taken down?
I'll be checking it on the current x20 if it will be activated, as first time we also did that SD in Sycraia abyssal zone and was horrible.

Top Bottom